Task 2: Use your research skills to create a character from London in the year 1612.
They must be one of the following:
· A theatre goer - choose between poor, middle class or aristocratic
· A vendor at the theatre
· An actor (young and inexperienced, or an old hand)
· A theatre company “Shareholder”
· Job (some detail about a typical working day)
· What transport (if any) they use
· What their home is like (how big, how many rooms, is there a garden? etc.)
· What props and costumes have they (seen) used in the theatre?
· What they like about the theatre
Name: lady Katherine Painter
age: 25yrs old
job : i am a newley wed who who is incharge of running the household known as painter manor not only that i come form a background of money
her day starts with tea in the parlour with a light breakfast joined by my husband lord bradford painter and two children andrea and elias followed by a meeting with my household staff later after practising the piano or sowing a dress or making a trip to town for cloth and other stuff leaving my children with their nanny. I shall help the staff prepare for dinner i like to be involved with what we eat i shall then tend to the children and put them to bed where i would usually read in the confinements of my bedroom along side my husband our house you see consists of . if its a rather special occasion me and my family may take a trip to london by our own personal hourse and carrige where we will stay at at our second home to see a show at the theartre by william shakespear at luchtime i love the theartre i love the excitment and esxapism that it brings when watching i always have done last year well for christmas i saw macbeth wich is was gastly they incorperated witches with couldrons and there was death involved.